How To Use Our Fake Foods
For the retail buyer, interior designers, and home stagers:
Fake Food makes a great addition to your home décor. Here are a few ideas
on how you can incorporate faux foods into your design, and give it that
model home look.
1. Place a decanter of red wine and a couple of red wine glasses on your wet bar.
2. A breakfast tray with a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice sitting on your bed.
3. Champagne glasses and chocolate dipped strawberries next to the whirlpool.
4. Place a cake on a cake plate and set it in the center of your dining room table.
5. A glass of brandy with a brandy decanter in the library.
6. A cup of tea on your antique tea cart.
7. A basket of breads on the kitchen counter.
8. A tray of mixed drinks out on the patio.
9. Cookies and milk set out for Santa.
10. A bowl of popcorn and glasses of coke in your theater room.
For gift and furniture stores:
Many of our gift stores enhance their displays with
Fake Food and
drinks, and a majority of them also resell these items. One of our gift
store customers uses our
Fake Food to display on their Arthur Court pieces.
They found that not only did their Arthur Court sales increase by 20% but
customers were purchasing the display food so that they would have the same
look when they took the piece home. Listed below are ideas on how to
incorporate fake food into the items that you all ready carry.
1. Set one of our cakes on a cake plate that you have for sale.
2. Use our cheese and crackers to show how to use the latest cheese tray.
3. Place a fake drink next to the drink mixes you sell, they are sure to draw customers over to it.
4. A bed tray with breakfast foods, to highlight the new bedding you have for sale.
5. Fill a basket of breads and set with the cutting boards.
6. Champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries in your bridal section.
7. A spilled glass of red wine to highlight a stain resistant product or just to get a customer to stop in their tracks.
8. Fill an ice bucket with our fake ice.
9. Sell more summer related products with a hot fudge sundae added into the display.
10. Add cookies and milk for Santa in your Christmas displays.
These are just a few of the ways our customers use our Fake Food. If you have a creative way you use our faux foods, we would love to hear from you and add them to the never ending list of ideas.